UX Designer (Mid)
We're looking for a UX Designer (Mid) who will join our team and help us deliver international web projects.
You will be working with our US clients most of the time. We work in GMT+2 time zone (with now-and-then exceptions, mostly for kick-off calls).
Who are we
We are a leading web design & digital product agency based in Europe. We design, build & scale our clients' ideas - modern websites, web & mobile applications, and e-commerce solutions. Our collaborations are built on a bedrock of transparency, communication, expert project management, and attention to detail.
What we ask for
Make sure you:
- have at least two years of commercial experience as a UX Designer or a similar role
- have a strong UX portfolio that shows your skills in using UX methodologies
- use fluent English in verbal and written communication
- are passionate about understanding problems and creating solutions
- are an open-minded, easy-going, and communicative person
- perceive issues as challenges, not show-stoppers
- bring a lot of attention to details
- have, so-called, analytical personality
- are up to date with current trends
- have knowledge of UX methodologies in the field of product ideation/conceptualization
- know how to build information architectures and create user flows
- have experience in collaborating with developers
- know how to build from scratch, use and develop style guides
- think about the full picture
- don’t beat around the bush - in other words, you are straightforward
- are sharp - think on your feet, and look for solutions intuitively
All in short: You are a solution-oriented, passionate designer.
- you would be eager to step up as a mentor for other team members
- you have an eye for aesthetics
- you have some UI related experience
- you have writing skills to easily approach tasks as writing User Scenarios or simply populate your mockups
Your to-do list (is not a nothing!):
- Conduct workshops with a client
- Analyze and interpret gathered information
- Creating project documentation
- Creating User Flows
- Writing Use Cases and User Stories
- Building information architecture
- Designing wireframes and preparing prototypes
- Communicating with the client's team by sending and consulting projects with them
- Cooperating with other UX and UI designers assigned to a project on a daily basis
- Helping less experienced designers assigned to your projects
- Follow-ups with Project Managers on current and planned tasks
- Working on internal process improvement (with support of our design team)
- Keeping track of used time on tasks
- Creating and using Style Guide for your wireframes
What you get is what you see
- Salary range: 7000 PLN - 10000 PLN net (+VAT, B2B)
- 30 working hours a week (it’s our full time)
- Flexible working hours (just be at the office or on Slack until 10 am)
- 24 paid days off
- Training & courses budget
- Bonus: share of the yearly profit generated by the company
- Office location: Poznań, Aleja Niepodległości 36
- Gym in the office building (free to use!)
Tools we use in the design team
- Sketch - Wireframing & Prototyping
- InVision - Design sharing & Gathering feedback
- ClickUp - Preparing project documentation
- Miro - Information architecture, User Flows
Other daily tools we use in the agency
- ClickUp - managing projects & time tracking
- Slack - a day to day communication
- Zoom - calls with clients
Step 1 – Apply now by filling out the form 👉
Step 2 – If we see the match, we will meet at the online call.
Step 3 – We will ask you to prepare a task and go through it on Zoom.
Step 4 – We send you our proposal – welcome to the Team!
UX Designer (Mid)Full-time (120h/month)
6 hours per day
We believe that creative work needs the right environment. That’s why we work 6 hours per day, so we can focus on all important parts of our lives, everyday.
Flexible working hours
Early-bird or rather an owl. We are fine with both – we ask you to be ready not later than 10:00 AM at the office or on Slack if you work remotely.
24 paid days off per year
We are not Boston Dynamics amazing robots, and we don't act like them. We love to explore our planet, and we think either should you.
We share what we achieve together. We consider it an important element of motivation, but also of proper orientation in making decisions every day – these small and large ones.
Team & Friends
We are a team of amazing individuals, always helpful and understanding. Don’t hesitate to ask for feedback and give feedback. Share your knowledge and get inspired.
Life is too short to surround yourself with not-pretty spaces, especially when we spend a great part of our day in the office. That’s why we pay a lot of attention to our office.
We like to work on the best equipment – so when it comes to selecting tools or hardware, we choose the best ones.
What we stand for?
At Adchitects we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace free from discrimination based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, social background, or marital status. We are an equal opportunity employer that strongly encourages everyone to apply. Welcome, whoever you are.